Friday, April 29, 2011

Review of Single Woman Seeks Perfect Man

·       
o   Dani!  I finished your wonderful book and I so needed it. I just feel like I should walk around with it, just to read the perfectly written prayers and the stories. Now, the story that touched me to the core, which I never heard before but needed to read, is the story about Hosea. God has put it in my heart so deeply lately to JUST WAIT! I need to wait on my x husband, but even if he and I never get back together, I know God has someone else out there for me. But my desires crave my husband to come back to me. I keep praying that God will soften his heart and to have the desire to be back with his wife.

I could relate to a little of everyone’s story in the book. I loved all the questions at the end, and that I had to dig thru the Bible to answer them. I loved carying my Bible and the book together everywhere I went. The book has touched my heart, and I already shared with you the God way in which I even found your book.   Just thinking back on that day I was in the bookstore... it’s just awesome how I ended up with it!  God definitley had his hand in it!

I even highlighted almost one entire story.  God was using your book to speak to my heart!

Thanks for everything!!! You are an inspiration!! :)


P
P Please pray for me to stay out of sexual sin. 

Thank you Dani!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment